ADVENTURE MT. KINABALU
Trekking Mt. Kinabalu Package
Departure by Air Asia flight. Arrival at Kota Kinabalu airport (LCC TERMINAL 2)â€“Sabah, pick up service and transfer to Kinabalu Daya Western for overn.
5.30 a.m.wake up call and breakfast box will be provided. Leaving Kinabalu Daya Western at 6.30 a.m for Mt. Kinabalu Park Head Quarter by minibus for 2 hours. Arrival at Kinabalu Park, reporting to the reception desk for paying and getting permit, guide, entrance ticket and insurance as well as collecting lunch box at Balsam rsetaurant. After wards, transfer to Timpohon gate and start climbing to Laban Rata (3.300 m asl). Lunch at Layang-Layang Hut. Continue to Laban Rata via Vilosa and Paka Cave Shelterbefore reaching Laban Rata rest house for buffet dinner. Overnight at Gunting LagadanHut.
2.30 a.m. wake up call and have a hot drink and snack at Laban Rata rest house. Then, start to climbing Lowâ€™s Peak to see sunrise. Report at Sayat - Sayat check point. Reach Lowâ€™s Peak at around 6 p.m. Then, back to Laban Rata for having buffet breakfast at Laban Rata rest house. After breakfast re-packing your equipment and climb down to Timpohon gate. By minibus proceed to Balsam restaurant for having high tea. Then, transfer to Kinabalu Pine Resort for overnight and dinner.
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Kota Kinabalu and free at leisure or shopping athandicraft market. Proceed to airport for flight to Jakarta by Air Asia.
|Price per Person in IDR (min 2 Paxs)
Harga Sudah Termasuk :
- Accommodation as mentioned above.
- Breakfast 3x, lunch 3x, dinner 2.
- Climbing permit.
- Transportation from airport to hotel and to Kinabalu park v.v.
Harga Belum Termasuk :
- Travel insurance, air ticket, airport tax, personal expenses, tips and services not mentioned above.
Syarat dan Ketentuan :
- No special climbing skill is required, yet the participants should be physically and mentally it for climbing several hours each day and high altitude with cold weather. Preparations such as jogging for 30 minutes per day prior to arrival are sufficient.
- Please consult your doctor if you have a history of suffering from the following ailments: heart disease, hypertension, chronicasthma, peptic ulcer, severe anemia, diabetes, epileptic fits, arthritis, palpitation, hepatitis, muscular cramps, obesity and any other sickness that may be triggered by severe cold, exertion and high altitude.
- We will not be held liable or responsible for failure to execute climbing arrangements specified herein due directly or in directly to acts of nature (force majeure), strikes, riots, war or any other condition beyond its control. We will take NO responsibility for any injury or death caused by natural disaster or any other conditions beyond our control.
- We have the right to cancel or postpone climbing because of bad weather or any natural disaster such as landslide, flood, earthquake, etc.
- Reservations must include copy of passport or ID card at least 30 working days before departure.